ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONSONLINE SHOPPING CARTS + PAYMENT PROCCESSORS + CUSTOMER REWARDS SYSTEMS
The Biggest Players
These are the top three shopping carts available today. They all have different features and we suggest that you visit each one to get an idea. You don’t have to read everything, but it would be best to familiarize yourself with their basic features and pricing. We will discuss what your exact needs are and then sign you up for which ever of these are the best fit for your business.
*Shopify, + Ecwid links are our affiliate links, we do receive a small amount of cash if you signup and use their services.
Online or In Person
Accept customer payments whether your business is online or your have a physical storefront. Use the same shopping cart system and payment processor to accept in person payments, online payments, and control and track inventory all from a single place… Your Business Website!
Our Favorite Customer Loyalty Reward System For Your Website
Offer Rewards or Cash Back and Build Customer Loyalty Fast.
Tera Wallet Rewards System
TeraWallet allows customers to store their money in a digital wallet. The customers can use the wallet money for purchasing products from the store. The customers can add money to their wallet using various payment methods set by the admin. The admin can set cashback rules according to cart price or product. The customers will receive their cashback amount in their wallet account. The admin can process refund to customer wallet.
REWARDS SYSTEM FEATURES
- Wallet system works just like any other payment method.
- The customers can use various payment methods to add money.
- The admin can process refund using the wallet money.
- Customers will earn cashback according to cart price, product or product category wise.
- Customers can make a partial payment.
- Set cashback amount calculation using fixed or percent method.
- Admin can export users wallet transactions.
- Admin can setup low wallet balance notification email.
- Admin can lock / unlock any user wallet.
- From the backend, the admin can view the transaction history.
- Customers receive notification emails for every wallet transaction.
- The admin can adjust the wallet amount of any customer from the backend.
- Users can transfer wallet amount to other user.