Video lowers bounce rates by increasing viewer engagement. Keeping your viewers attention increases conversions. Video increases buyer confidence by letting them see the product being used by people like themselves, or displayed by a spokesperson or animated character. They can read about it through subtitling, or whiteboard doodle videos. Then lastly, they get to hear the benefits and features of your product while watching the video.
- 69% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video.
- 57% of all consumer online traffic is currently being marketed with video.
- 82% of online marketing will be video by the end of 2018.
- Using videos on your landing pages increases conversions by 80%.
- Nothing builds rapport with your customer, and makes sales like a good video.
It’s time to start optimizing your marketing with video, if you’re already using video in your marketing we can help take it up to the next level. Click the link above to find out how eXpressVideo by allin1media.com can help you do that with ease and confidence.